Create an account  

Easter Egg Ships / Special Ships

Not sure what you guys think, But IMO it would be cool if there were ships that you could only get from doing something special, getting really lucky, or doing a really hard mission.

Maybe an upgraded version of a ship. Or even just a special ship that isn't necessarily good, it just looks really cool or can fit a special type of weapon that you would also have to find.
[Image: deathv.png]
Good, Now to get back to those beating quotas

Gold plated ships everywhere!

Yes, I want my camouflaged navy carrier

special faction ships please ;p

I want Freelancer capital ships like

Rheinland Battleship
Liberty Dreadnought
Bretonia Battleship
Kusari Battleship

It would be awesome
[Image: ibsj9HaaOpIfvH.gif]

(09-13-2013, 11:59 PM)Titan Wrote: I want Freelancer capital ships like

Rheinland Battleship
Liberty Dreadnought
Bretonia Battleship
Kusari Battleship

It would be awesome

The Devs do have to be careful about copyrights though.

BTW your signature.... I can't stop staring at it *_*...
[Image: deathv.png]
Good, Now to get back to those beating quotas

Stop living in the past guys... This ain't and won't be freelancer... It could have so much more than FL wich came out in 2003 I think, 10 years ago.

The devs probably played more freelancer than many of us, they know what they want to do and I could bet they don't want to trade their game identity against some gamers old dream.

Nicely put, T...
We want to give SG2 unique identity. It will definitely not be a clone of any game. That said, we also won't run away from using some general technical solutions introduced in some earlier titles. If something is already proven good and useful, why making it now again from zero? Once we'll be closer to final stages, I'm sure players will easily distinct our game and any other space game out there Smile

I may have 'found' what I love most in FreeLancer as far as gaming goes, the feeling of flying in space and mining to my heart's content ... but the place that feels like 'home' in that space, isn't FreeLancer, it's one of the StarPoint Gemini areas. Doesn't matter which one really, I'm sure everyone has one that feels more like 'home' to them when playing. I've even had dreams about it at times, after falling asleep while sitting at the home screen, listening to the main songtrack that plays, since it's a fav of mine to sit and listen to when I need to chill out.. LOL. Guess I'm giving away what a true SPG hardcore fan I am admitting this, huh?

Thanks for that! We always wanted to capture that elusive feeling in a game, true "gaming experience essence". Perhaps we found a way at last...