Create an account  

Не запускается / Does not start

Купил в стиме, игра не запускается, не выдает никаких ошибок, не происходит вообще ничего.

Edit: Added English translation thanks to Google Translate.

Bought the incentive , the game does not run , does not produce any errors, there is no nothing .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Dear arthur1983,

Can you please explain your problem in English? If you can?

From the looks of it, you must be trying to run SPG2. I will move your posts to SPG2 support.

Many Thanks,
- Lair360
[Image: 76561197998926824.png]
I Heart to hunt for bugs & glitches!

Google Переводчик используется для ответа

Здравствуйте, Не могли бы вы сделать файл проверки игры через свойства (Steam версия ) и посмотреть, если это помогает . Это позволит увидеть, если пара пропустил какие-либо файлы , когда вы скачали игру . Если GOG/GamersGate установщик могли бы вы удалить и переустановить еще раз и посмотреть. И, пожалуйста, убедитесь, что игра запущена от имени администратора , если вы не администратор на компьютере . Мы получим вас работает Smile

Hello, Could you please make check file properties through games (Steam version) and see if it helps. This allows you to see if the couple missed some files when you downloaded the game . If GOG / GamersGate installer could you remove and reinstall again and see . And please , make sure that the game is running as administrator if you are not an administrator on the computer . We'll get you working Smile

Проверил файлы через Steam версию, все нормально, запускаю от имени администратора.

Check the file version through Steam, it's OK, run as administrator.

The game does not start

Я предупредил Дев , и они должны прыгать на это для вас как можно скорее.

I have alerted the Dev's (Sent Zeno and PM on Steam) and they shall jump on this for you asap.

Спасибо будем ждать.Thank you, we will wait.

Good afternoon. For a day, too, I bought a game with all the DLS. When you try to start through Steam nothing happens. If you open the folder with the game there is a file named "StarpointGemini2_win7", it launches the game. But when trying to start any game (company or free flight) when choosing the type of ship, the game gives an error and closes. And if you connect any DLC, the game gives an error immediately after the download ...Checking the integrity of the files did not do anything. The driver on the video card has updated, tried to change the language, but still there is no effect.

with English everything is bad, I write through Google translator