Create an account  

Bounty hunting

i'm not aware of your point 2.

But i killed all the heros on all my games, and it's not so hard to find them, unless they are in enemy territory, which mean there are red dots everywhere on the radar. In that case, switch to another hero, and wait for the first one to move to a more friendly system.
To find them, I use the bounty chart available in the starmap. When you click on a hero, there is a short background on him, and his "last known position". Those locations are the white names in the map, not so hard to find even if you don't know the map by heart.
I go to the nearest T-Gate, i check the bounty chart and i use the T-Gate to get as close to the hero as possible. Then yes, of course, you have to roam a bit. If you see a lonely dot on the radar, it should be him.
I purchased the game on Steam, so my game is up to date Smile

Bounty hunting was supposed to be detective work. Searching for last knows locations, visiting station then searching deep space. On Easy, you can just see them on the map and kill one by one. That's still fun, although not detective work anymore, just assassinations... Wink
[Image: 12020.png]

(06-22-2015, 09:55 PM)zzokalj Wrote: Bounty hunting was supposed to be detective work. Searching for last knows locations, visiting station then searching deep space. On Easy, you can just see them on the map and kill one by one. That's still fun, although not detective work anymore, just assassinations... Wink

I agree. It shouldn't be too easy to find them. I'd like to see the icons working again (on Normal), but probably not so that they show up so easily - the "2 sectors" thing should be reduced significantly.

...I didn't even know Bounty Hunting was an option. That's super cool.

Tongue 
Every time I go off bounty hunting in SPG2, I make sure I listen to this song,...

MC Chris: Fett's Vette.

(05-14-2014, 06:27 PM)Ryouchan Wrote: I'm also hoping for a rotating bounty system where after you kill a bounty, a new random bounty is generated to take their place but only at your level with the rank of ship you are capable of piloting =3. And maybe even have it so that some factions can place a bounty on you and a random bounty hunter will appear in equal strength from time to time until you either pay off the bounty (would probably appear as a permanent mission until done) or you finally get destroyed =3.

Now this would be cool to see for the Hero/Veteran kills. The faction they belong to gets pissed off that you killed their hero. So I like that idea; even if only implemented after you've killed all the bounties.

I like the detective work of checking for info at a station. The bounty list "last known location" is nice too. I've used it to set a way-point to begin my search. It's a nice feeling to see their icon pop up when you're getting close.
Xbox1 GT: Thiatsii
Fleet Admiral [Extreme]
Favorite Ship: Tzar Carrier