Create an account  

Launcher crash when trying to access mods

Hi,

I get this crash wether I got mods subscribed or not. The launcher can't simply load the mod menu.
Any suggestions on how I can solve this?

I added log and log error, launcherlog and launcher error log files if any of thease can be helpful. I got no clue myself. :/

Attached Files
.txt   LauncherLog.txt (Size: 4.31 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   LauncherLogError.txt (Size: 53 bytes / Downloads: 0)
.txt   Log.txt (Size: 63.72 KB / Downloads: 0)
.txt   LogError.txt (Size: 6.3 KB / Downloads: 0)

Hey Tychous,
I'm guessing this is related to Warlords and not SG2, correct? If so, please try the Launcher->Mods again after updating the game. We released a small fix for this issue (or a very similar one).

(05-15-2017, 02:35 PM)DanijelMihokovic Wrote: Hey Tychous,
I'm guessing this is related to Warlords and not SG2, correct? If so, please try the Launcher->Mods again after updating the game. We released a small fix for this issue (or a very similar one).

Hey Danijel,

Yes it was related to Warlords, sorry if I posted my thread wrong. And I will, thanks for the reply. Smile

(05-15-2017, 08:35 PM)Tychous Wrote:
(05-15-2017, 02:35 PM)DanijelMihokovic Wrote: Hey Tychous,

Hey Danijel,

Yes it was related to Warlords, sorry if I posted my thread wrong. And I will, thanks for the reply. Smile

No problem. Happens to me too Big Grin. In any case, did it start working since?