Create an account  

Poll: What is your favorite Dreadnought?
This poll is closed.
Helios
54.55%
12 54.55%
Praetorian
9.09%
2 9.09%
Jupiter
18.18%
4 18.18%
Celestial
4.55%
1 4.55%
Perun
4.55%
1 4.55%
Tokio
9.09%
2 9.09%
Total 22 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Your favorite Dreadnought!

Hi Guys,

Been running around with a Paladin currently and my god that ship is something else. Took 3-4 dreadnoughts to take me down... however, back to the topic. What do you guys think is the best dreadnought, and why?

I know some of you have far more hours into this game and have experimented with equal loadouts etc... So please let me know. I know their has been other forum posts but nothing newer i believe or specific. I created a poll for fun.

Also, what's your current favorite wings?

I like the Jupiter myself, it's got about the best weapon coverage of any Dreadnought and has no blind spots to speak of aside from directly above or directly below, but pretty much every ship has trouble aiming there.

(10-21-2014, 08:33 PM)Talien Wrote: I like the Jupiter myself, it's got about the best weapon coverage of any Dreadnought and has no blind spots to speak of aside from directly above or directly below, but pretty much every ship has trouble aiming there.

Will get that for my next one... flying in Paladin and i love this ship too...

The Paladin is the best battleship out there - personal preference. Still, for a dred - Jupiter is my fav as well, though I do not like her looks that much. If I could get it to look like a Helios, then I would be in heaven Big Grin
We cannot solve our problems with the same level of thinking, that created them
[Image: 76561198048478101.png]

yeah only thing i dislike is the its troop count. It does have two wings of fighters, heck with that, why get a Tzar or any other carrier.

The troop count is the one that stops me from using the Jupiter. I run with two lvl 60 mercs, that eat ~500k a month, so really have to continue capping ships from time to time in order to maintain them beside me. The Tzar is the only one to do the job properly for me. With its 180 troops, you can cap few ships before needing to restock. And with that carrier, everything becomes my prey and Jupiters are sweetest as they are the best value for the troop loses I get when capping one.
I seriously do not get it how a dread can have so little troops. Dreds are flying fortresses, so they should have over 100 troops. Carriers should have over 180.

wait, so what you're saying is that the Jupiter is a good capping ship for you? despite its low amount of troops??

Tzar i can see, hands down.

Nah, what I said was "The troop count is the one that stops me from using the Jupiter." And then "The Tzar is the only one to do the job properly for me." Read this whole as Tzar is the ONE Smile

He means Jupiters are easy to capture because they have low trooper count.

And yeah I'm not a big fan of the Jupiter's looks either, if I was just going by looks it'd be Praetorian all the way.

Helios. best firepower hands down. plus... cloak.

what more is there to say?

it actually is the best ship period in the regular game.