Create an account  

2D/3D CHATTERBOX

No problem, folks, glad it works for ya now Smile We'll try to cover as many 3d programs as we can.

Are there any mods that need a 3D artist? I do a lot of that just for fun, but I have a degree in Game Art & Design. I work during the day, but could throw in a few models here and there.

If you have something ready, maybe you could throw some links to your work. I'm certain people would love it. I know I would - you've just made me curious Smile

Sure thing:

Thanks for the link! If you wish, maybe you could reach out to guys working on a Mass Effect mod. MrHellhound1 is leading that effort if I'm not mistaken...

Hi guys,
Just wondering if anyone knows of a way, or can make a mod to change the "depth" of the UI,
I play in 3D with Nvidia 3D vision but the UI is at the max foreground and is difficult to play in 3d as the target icon is much further forward looking than the ship and so you cant see the ship properly (also the same with the cursor)

if anyone has any advice or is able to easly create a mod for this I would be so happy.

(07-18-2014, 01:33 AM)psiclone Wrote: Are there any mods that need a 3D artist? I do a lot of that just for fun, but I have a degree in Game Art & Design. I work during the day, but could throw in a few models here and there.

We are looking for someone who interested to make some Eve-Ship models. .obj files there for it.

I am testing out 3ds Max last night and its much confusing my old head as i never involved in any moddeling, learning all the stuff step by step from the beginning is a hard way i think.
Scripting and working with databases is an other point there i can add me in this Smile
So if your interested pm me.

greetings T3kk