Create an account  

All ships available and where to find them.

Hiya SlavePuppet,

Thats great to hear =D

I'm currently working on generating a Hi-res map with all sectors revealed as soon as I've put it together (i think i've got about 20-30 sectors left to clear and I'll give ya a hand =)
Plan B is the same as plan A but with the element of panic.

(09-10-2013, 07:27 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: Phlintlock, I'm gonna name my firstborn after you Smile

(NAME | HULL | CARGO | TROOPERS | RANK | MANUFACTURER | PRICE)

Neptune | 2000 | 50 | 55 | Petty Officer | Nyxian Consortium | 2.880.240
Nibiru | 4500 | 100 | 75 | Ensign | Nyxian Consortium | 9.112.600
Jupiter | 11000 | 80 | 80 | Ltn. Commander | Nyxian Consortium | 24.487.812
Eridan | 5000 | 600 | 50 | 50 | Ensign | Nyxian Consortium | 21.891.875

(09-10-2013, 07:27 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: Phlintlock, I'm gonna name my firstborn after you Smile

Aaaah ! Thank you for the list it will ease my exploration !

(09-10-2013, 03:31 PM)T... Wrote: Aaaah ! Thank you for the list it will ease my exploration !

My pleasure, i'm glad it's of use.

The station list is getting huge and I still haven't finished finding all the stations. I might modify it later to show the ship and the stations where it's at (SHIP NAME - STATION 1, STATION 2, ETC). That format will make the list smaller and remove useless data like stations with no ships for sale, but first I need to know all the stations and what they sell.

If I may say, aren't you afraid of spoiling yourself too much? It's a great work you're doing but what will you do once it's done ? Don't tell me you will start an upgrade map ! No sir remember to play the game ^^

Great work, thank's to you I spent most of my time playing SG2 :p

For me, doing stuff like this is part of the gaming experience. I enjoy looking for all the items/locations in a game, making the most efficient trade paths and land/space empires.

A couple more you can update =)

These two from Sation: Tortuga Bay
Kojima | 4000 | 750 | 50 | Ensign | Traders Association | 23.574.375
Razsa | 4800 | 30 | 45 | Ensign | IonTech | 11.293.300

Side note: For a freightliner the Kojima just looks bad ass and the Razsa - If you pick one up just look at the front of it - it has the most evil grinning face, yes I said face, you'll know what I mean when you look at it hahah.

I've managed to "extract" what I think must be all the ship icons. Might be able to use them to pretty up the list? Otherwise we could use them on the wiki.

[Image: f6h4XBh.png]

Awww vovolov your starting to beat me to everything =P

I'm halfway through getting tasty screenshots of each of the ships for just that purpose! Although I was thinking that they might just be a touch to big =S

On an unrelated note, I'll confess that I've been giving the ships nick names like:

Equinox - The interstellar scimitar (2nd ship on the 2nd row),
Paladin - The Galactic Cadillac (8th on the top row).
Not sure of its name - The universal frisbee - (that ship at the end on the 2nd last row).
And the ships on the 2nd last row 2nd and 3rd ship - Cool Runnings because they remind me of the Jamaican teams bobseld from the movie coolrunnings.

[Image: 1354528292_jamaican-bobsledder.jpg]

heheh.

Kind Regards,
Phlintlock.

The Galactic Cadillac...hahaha Smile Smile Smile