Create an account  

All ships available and where to find them.

Thumbs Up 
Nice work!
When you finally get all the ships, speed might be interesting to know. I'd like to know of a fast ship near the beginning of the game.
I've just started exploring but I have consistent game crashes and sometimes the autosave dont work.
Watercooled i7 2600K@4.5 GHz - 2 x EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0 - Asus P8Z77-V - 16Gb 1600 MHz RAM - Philips BDM4065UC [3840x2160] - SoundBlaster X-Fi Titanium HD - Win7 64bit PRO

Hello Agamemnon,

Basically with the ships, The smaller the faster, Starting at gunships and working your way up,

the Myrmidon you start with is equal to the task as its what I used for making the map.

Kind Regards,
Phlintlock.
Plan B is the same as plan A but with the element of panic.

(09-10-2013, 07:27 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: Phlintlock, I'm gonna name my firstborn after you Smile

i found the Squire on Planet Corrion
oops you already updated post my bad ><
[Image: DarkXBlaze2.jpg]

I compiled this information into a google docs spreadsheet. It is public and editable and a bit easier to read. Note the sheets at the bottom.

(01-20-2014, 06:26 AM)ender4 Wrote: I compiled this information into a google docs spreadsheet. It is public and editable and a bit easier to read. Note the sheets at the bottom.

Thanks for the effort. It will be useful for many to have all info on one place

Haven't a clue if what I just did took, but tried filling some of the Helios Dreadnought stats.

Here they are in case it didn't work (never used Google Docs before):

10000 110 80 Ltn Commander IonTech

Luna Gunship

360 50 25 Apprentice LaGarde Province

(01-21-2014, 02:40 AM)FuryoftheStars Wrote: Haven't a clue if what I just did took, but tried filling some of the Helios Dreadnought stats.

Seems to be working just fine, thanks for adding info. Shared editable google docs work kind of like a wiki.
For anyone else that is interested, I added some more columns for things like shields, battery, turrets, etc. So any help filling in the info would be great.

Welp... just pulled in to Tortuga to get info on the Kojima.

[joking sarcastic]I hope you folks appreciate this information. I lost two captured Poseidons and had to fight off no less than 6(!) Helios Dreadnoughts.[/joking sarcastic]

"Many Bothans died to get us this information."

XD

Is there not a wiki page ???
" Ah duct tape turning no no no in to mmpht mmpht mmpht for over 50 years"

[Image: 549193_10153678357335271_1892220275_n.jpg]
I7 950 @3.3 GHZ
16 GIG DDR3 RAM
Strix GTX 970 OC EDITION
WIN 10 64

For now this is what we have. Thanks to Vovolov Smile
http://starpoint-gemini-2.wikia.com/wiki...ini_2_Wiki