Create an account  

Titan DLC - Enemies not appearing

I can no continue with the mission. I've been doing the titan missions and I'm in the one takes places over the Nyx planet, the mission where this crazy a'shiari lover IA appears. I was defeated the first time I attempted to do it, and after reloading the game I simple can not continue it. When I reach again the place where the battle should take place, there is no-one there. The only thing I do this is a message saying I have to defeat all enemies.

No other ship is in this place, where all the 3 titans should be.  If I move away from this place I got this count down counter saying I have to go back but the titan is so big an slow to actually turn around and go back that it always counts as a defeat.

Is there any file I should upload to this ticket? Thanks in advance.

Could you please forward your log.txt file and your dxdiag file to customersupport@starpointgemini.com ? Several issues have been identified after Titans release, and we're working on corrections, but this way we'll be able to check if your issue is among known ones or is it something new that needs to be added to update list. Thank you!

(08-16-2017, 04:36 PM)MarioMihokovic Wrote: Could you please forward your log.txt file and your dxdiag file to customersupport@starpointgemini.com ? Several issues have been identified after Titans release, and we're working on corrections, but this way we'll be able to check if your issue is among known ones or is it something new that needs to be added to update list. Thank you!

ok so, no replies, guess this issue only happened to me, anyway I'm not able to complete the campaign due to this.