Create an account  

[2015/5/13] Update v1.4000 - La Résistance française!

http://steamcommunity.com/games/236150/a...3533141059

Greetings captains,

It's been awhile since our last update, but we have been working. Unfortunately, not everything is ready just yet. Our biggest announcement is the upcoming free DLC featuring a complete storyline, even longer than the original campaign. As we promised, we've been recreating the storyline from Starpoint Gemini 1 and it should become available in June! We'll make sure to announce the release as soon as we're ready!

But, let's return to the business at hand. What's this update about? Several things:
Preparations for the upcoming free DLC
Standard assortment of minor fixes
And last, but nowhere near least: French localization. ALL credit goes to the esteemed gentleman by the name of Sébastien Gigot, a member of this amazing community, who took it upon himself to translate the entire game to French.
Mr. Gigot, we owe you a debt of gratitude we can hardly repay. THANK YOU!

As always, if you encounter problems, let us know and we'll do our best to answer and help as fast as possible.

And finally we come to the already standard change list:

CHANGE LIST
ADDED: Follow mission button, which comes in handy when juggling several missions at once
FIXED: Active Only button on the logs panel, now properly toggles between active/non-active missions
ADDED: New mission markers (on the HUD and the Starchart) for acquired/followed missions
ADDED: Campaign missions now have mission-appropriate images
FIXED: Several errors in the Cat and Mouse campaign missions (Shinova problem)
FIXED: Several minor errors in Second Front Baeldor side mission
ADDED: Throttle/Slider implemeted for Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro, Cybord F.L.Y. 5 flight stick. ship speed should now properly change according to the position of the joystick's throttle/slider.
FIXED: Some issues with resetting to default controls. Full Gamepad control (for Xbox controllers) should now properly load the correct controls at game start-up and the "Reset" button at Options->Controls should now reset the controls for the appropriate controller.
UPDATED: Support for the following controllers:
Logitech F710 Wireless Controller
Logitech Rumble Gamepad F510
Thrustmaster Flight Hotas X
Logitech Extreme 3D Pro
FIXED: A bug where you were sometimes unable to accept a main mission (pressing Accept didn't start the mission)
UPDATED: Minor changes in the flare system
FIXED: Minor fixes in the Defense platform hitpoints calculations
UPDATED: File loading system improved (optimized for mods and DLCs)
FIXED: A potential problem related to News panels on stations where the game was attempting to access the wrong region
FIXED: A potential problem related to loading textures on some graphics cards
FIXED: A potential problem when drawing asteroids on some graphics cards
FIXED: A potential problem when drawing junkyard on some graphics cards
FIXED: Several fixes and improvements in the game log recording

Thanks Smile I wish i had time to play right now!

Once again LGM out does themselves, Never fails to amaze me with the output of updates that continue for SPG2.

Thumbs Up 
Wonderful!! I've been busy playing GTA5 and almost forgotten about SG2 and now THIS!
Is the new version available on GOG yet because I want to give it a shot a.s.a.p. Cool

I'm a little tied up to play right now got some other stuff that needs to taken care of but really looking forward to the SPG1 port..I own that and the time breach DLC any ways but it will be great in the newer engine.

Can I ask why no Logitech F310 support in this update you did the 710 and 510 only =P saying that I've tried to use a pad in game and i can;t get on with it any way lol.
i7 6700k @4.4ghz 32GB DDR4 2x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Asus z170 pro gaming MB

I think we had a dev working on controllers that we could buy at our place so that is the most likely reason. I'll ask for more details when he comes around after tonights night shift.

(05-15-2015, 12:50 PM)VikingDream Wrote: I'm a little tied up to play right now got some other stuff that needs to taken care of but really looking forward to the SPG1 port..I own that and the time breach DLC any ways but it will be great in the newer engine.

Can I ask why no Logitech F310 support in this update you did the 710 and 510 only =P saying that I've tried to use a pad in game and i can;t get on with it any way lol.

Hey, well - we add controller support for the controllers we can get our hands on.
We couldn't get our hands on the F310, so we haven't added support for it yet.

What exactly doesn't work with the F310? I assume it's the "trigger" buttons since the F510 had problems with that

So we're going to be able to play through the SPG storyline in SPG2? Does this include the ships from SPG? Being able to fly around in a Normandy again would be nice.

Either way, awesome.

Yes, SPG1 in SPG2 Smile It would took us too much resources to redesign every ship from SPG1 so only major ones were ported.

(05-15-2015, 04:02 PM)Karlito Wrote: Hey, well - we add controller support for the controllers we can get our hands on.
We couldn't get our hands on the F310, so we haven't added support for it yet.

What exactly doesn't work with the F310? I assume it's the "trigger" buttons since the F510 had problems with that

Hmm i haven't tried it in game i was just wondering why the F510 and 710 had been done but the baby brother had been left out =P

I will try it some time this weekend if i can pull myself away from the wild hunt lol
i7 6700k @4.4ghz 32GB DDR4 2x EVGA GTX 1080 FTW Asus z170 pro gaming MB