Create an account  

Cost of Purchasing Turrets?

All,

I assume that if you do not have an appropriate amount of money, the add or purchase turret button is not visible?

I have attempted to purchase turrets, but the button to purchase or add turrets is not available.

Am I missing something?

Also, has the cost of purchasing turrets increased since beta?

Purchasing turrets was changed, it's actually a bit easier now. Go to loadouts then click the weapon you want to buy/sell turrets for then click configure turret and use the slider to adjust the number of turrets.

Wow!

Until you told me about the slider, I never even noticed it before!

Holy heck. Do I feel dumb. Sad

Thank you for pointing it out to me.

(05-16-2015, 06:13 PM)Talien Wrote: Purchasing turrets was changed, it's actually a bit easier now. Go to loadouts then click the weapon you want to buy/sell turrets for then click configure turret and use the slider to adjust the number of turrets.

(05-16-2015, 06:19 PM)Candew Wrote: Wow!

Holy heck. Do I feel dumb. Sad

Thank you for pointing it out to me.

No question is dumb to ask, SPG2 community is one of the best I have had the pleasure of being part of, and we are all hear to help each other with any and all queries Smile

Glad it was explained for you as even I back many months ago now had similar thoughts about turrets Smile

Regarding prices for purchasing turrets, Mendoza Foodstuffs HQ are selling "Warlock II & Warlock III" weapons @ staggering 1,197,550 (Warlock_2) and 2,142,053 (Warlock_3). Ouch... talk about putting a hole in the wallet... xD

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.co...C859CB686/
[Image: 76561197998926824.png]
I Heart to hunt for bugs & glitches!