Create an account  

Are fleets active yet?

I see an option to select fleets but I'm not sure how to group a ship from my garage into my fleet unit. Is it possible yet or not enabled?

Nope, it's not yet implemented.
Plus, for what I know, as of now you won't be able to use the ship you purchased to form a fleet but only the mercenaries you'll hire.
It has been suggested though to be able to use the garage ships aswel.

Nokta is right. Fleets aren't enabled yet. And when they are, plan is to allow players to hire mercenaries with crews and ships (and appropriate statistics and toughness). Using your own ships from shipyard was suggested several times, and we're still determining if adding such possibility would be possible as addition of existing garage system. If possible, it would definitely be cool Smile

Whats the ETA on fleets being implemented into the game? Or have they already been implemented in by now, it has been almost two years since this thread lol so I am curious.

Fleet consists of your ship, your mercenaries and your fighter squadrons and that has been implemented more than a year ago.
Up to two mercenaries and up to three deployable fighter squadrons can be in your fleet, depending on your rank, level and ship class.
We didn't ripoff X-Series and make big fleets, nor we wanted SPG2 to be empire building game.

You will see a slight genre shift in Starpoint Gemini Warlords toward more micromanagement and other stuff.
[Image: 12020.png]

how do i use fleet?

(04-22-2017, 02:26 PM)miguel dorma Wrote: how do i use fleet?

Hi,

Just to make sure, are you asking about Starpoint Gemini 2 or Starpoint Gemini Warlords?