Trade, mine, explore, conquer, negotiate, build, expand, loot, board, command smuggle, survive. All of that is Starpoint Gemini Warlords, a game made by a Croatian indie game development team, Little Green Men, and now is available for Xbox One.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords isn’t a direct sequel to Starpoint Gemini 2, which is already available for Xbox One, but rather a spin-off title that brings the best from Starpoint Gemini 2, and combines it with role-playing and strategy elements.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords for Xbox One X
As previously confirmed for the gaming press, LGM Games is indeed working on an Xbox One X version of Starpoint Gemini Warlords, which will run in 4K, with a myriad of additional enhancements and optimizations.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Key Features:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets;
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system;
- 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers;
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power;
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship;
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them;
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own;
- Construct and customize ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is available now for Xbox One.