Following a stellar success with Starpoint Gemini 2, Croatian indie game development studio, Little Green Men Games is incredibly proud to announce that Starpoint Gemini Warlords is coming to Xbox One on February 9, 2018.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords improves in every possible area, bringing the best from Starpoint Gemini 2, coupled with role-playing and strategy elements.
Players are able to control the ship directly to show-off their battle prowess, and choose entire fleets to join them in glorious combat.
Battles in Starpoint Gemini Warlords can vary from duels and small skirmishes to clashes of massive fleets in planetary orbits.
But there is so much more in Warlords. Except from exploring and fighting, players are able to construct ships, assemble mighty war fleets to pitch them against the other war-mongering factions of Gemini. When it is needed to thrive, players can upgrade their headquarters to produce more advanced weapons and enhancements, develop new ships which all leads to mighty Proxima.
Proxima is a massive, station-size weapon intended for “pacifying” planets, or the ultimate presentation of players’ military power.
Now, of course, Warlords is not all about fighting, pillaging and conquering. In this game players are able to trade with other factions, solve procedurally generated freelance jobs, engage in diplomatic relations and sign trade deals, and much, much more.
Coming with a main campaign that offers over 60 hours of gameplay, Starpoint Gemini Warlords is equipped with five free-roam scenarios that additionally deepen gameplay experience.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is coming with a Day 1 update which brings the following:
- New controller scheme
- Framerate issues solved
- Some crashes solved
- German and French localization
Starpoint Gemini Warlords Key features:
- Massive game world, populated by over 60 diverse factions, ready to face your war fleets;
- Campaign mode – Play through the story of the “exiles”, who settled on the barren planet of Phaeneros on the outskirts of Gemini, after escaping the alien invasion of the Sol system;
- 90 different ships, from gunships and corvettes to bulky carriers;
- Build your own personal headquarters to boost your economic and military power;
- Procedurally generated freelance jobs offer a great way to earn Credits that you can use to pump upgrades into your ship;
- Procedurally generated encounters can creep up on you when you least expect them;
- Choose one of three unique character classes or whip up a hybrid class of your own;
- Construct and customize ships, assemble war fleets and send them in all directions to conquer for the glory of the Solari Concord.
Starpoint Gemini Warlords is available now for pre-order on North American Microsoft Store.