Hello, space captain
We have just released Titans DLC along with 1.9 update for Starpoint Gemini 2. We wish you best of luck in your space travels, enjoy our recent additions to the Gemini universe!
You might have also missed free Origins DLC. – full port of Starpoint Gemini 1 story to the new engine.
Titans – DLC
An arms race is taking place in Gemini. The three largest factions are racing to develop true weapons of mass destruction, the massive Titan class vessels. The democratic Korkyra is producing a titan class vessel that is based on the latest shield technology and will feature the strongest shields ever seen in the Gemini universe. Baeldor baronies are united together in an effort to quickly produce a space behemoth that can land a strong punch. The Nyxian consortium used its informants and monetary wealth wisely and is able to quickly join the race by taking what is not theirs: a titan class sized vessel based on Imperial Leviathan designs.
Join one of the factions in their worthy attempt and become the deciding factor.
Welcome to project Titan.
Starpoint Gemini: Titans is an addition to the existing stories where players will be able to pick up where they stopped and simply continue on playing. Titans will give you a small taste of what Starpoint Gemini: Warlords, our next big project, is trying to achieve.
3 new Titan class ships
3 individual side quest chains
3 new heroes
Discuss DLC HERE.
“To go along with the new Titans DLC”:
As you may have noticed, the new Titans DLC is out, and that also means we’re updating the base game too, as usual. The changelist is not massive, but the improvements might just come in handy.
As always, let us know if you run into any problems.
Safe travels, captains!
- FIXED: A problem with light weapon accuracy on lower framerate
- FIXED: Several errors in LoadSector scripts
- FIXED: A potential error in NPC AI routines when searching for enemies
- FIXED: Several database balancing errors in Russian, German and Polish localizations
- UPDATED: Fighters now move more quickly
- UPDATED: Optimized collision meshes for structures and platforms to improve performance
- UPDATED: Junkyard optimized – Improved loading time and physics calculations
- UPDATED: Asteroid fields optimized – Improved loading time and physics calculations
- UPDATED: Optimized light weapon firing calculations and VFX for improved performance
- ADDED: Maximum number of turrets per weapon battery and per ship is now increased
Full change log for the update is available HERE.